The Saskatoon 567 Club is hosting the Fifty 567 Club Western Canadian Meet beginning on Thursday 11 July 2019 and continuing through to Sunday 14 July 2019. The event will be held at the Brian King Centre in Warman Saskatchewan. Over 200 vehicles and over 400 people are expected.
Businesses have the opportunity to present their products to a group of like minded automotive enthusiasts. A space inside the facility has been set aside to create a trade show style Dealers Alley. Outdoor space will also be available for a swap meet format Dealer Alley. The indoor space can be secured allowing the displays to be left in place when the hall is closed. A 100 sq. ft. space can be rented for the weekend for $50.00. Larger spaces will be priced accordingly. Included in the space rental is an 8 ft. rectangular table and two chairs. Other attractions such as memorabilia displays and technical sessions will be located adjacent to encourage participant traffic through the indoor Dealers Alley.
Vendors will be allowed access for setup on Friday evening from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm and again on Saturday morning from 7:00 am to 10:00 am. The trade show and swap meet runs from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday.
Vendors are welcome to join us for the banquet from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm ($25/person payable at time of registration) and for socializing and live entertainment after the banquet featuring Hot Rod Hullabloo.
The following rules apply:
1. The Host Committee will lay out the stalls and assign in accordance with their plan.
2. Fee is for space and 110 volt electricity only. Vendors must supply their own heavy duty extension cord. Electrical is available for interior stalls only.
3. Vendor vehicles will not be allowed to park on the Brian King site. Vendors will be given access to off site vehicle and trailer parking.
4. Sound equipment which would disturb meet events will not be permitted.
5. Vendors are not permitted to sell raffle tickets. Cooking food inside the Brian King Centre is not permitted.
6. Vendor items considered by the Host Committee to be inappropriate for a family event must be removed.
7. While the Host Committee will make reasonable efforts to maintain security it will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage.
8. Vendors shall have access to their stalls at the assigned times and shall vacate their interior stalls within 30 minutes of the event closing time.
9. Vendors shall hold harmless and indemnify all persons involved with the Fifty 567 Club from any and all claims and actions arising out of the Vendor’s participation in the Western Canadian Meet.
Complete and submit the Vendor Entry Form along with your payment as soon as possible to be assured of a space.
For further information please contact:
Copyright © 2019 Fifty 567 Western Canadian Meet 2019 - All Rights Reserved.